- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 swordfish steaks
- In shallow dish whisk together lime juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Put the swordfish in the bowl to cover and let marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes
- Preheat a grill to high heat (450-500 degrees). Grill the fish for 5-7 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Actual grilling time depends on the thickness of the steaks.